Monday, April 20, 2009

Before tis i say CHEE YAN n JING YEE is my best fren..

But...now..

I don know how to say..

I think..is not them already..

Y???

Because chee yan..

She always say my wrong things to JING YEE or...

But she never say to mi..

About tis things..

I already tell MING HUI n MIKO...

The one that i can trust is 'MIKO'..

She really good as mi..

I like her very much..

She says anything with mi..

She really very nice..

Sekarang my best fren 100000000000000000000000000% is only...

''MIKO YA YIN SHEN''

She really good as mi..


I really hate about Chee Yan words....

She can say anything...

that didn think other people perasaan..

She say i say her n her fren...

their laugh like 'bak chi'..

I really angry...

Y she can say like that???

I felt angry n sad..

really sad..

A person who i trust very much...

she say that things..


O My God..

I really can't trust..

Did i trust wrong people...??

I hope if she see my blog..

she can say anything with mi!!!


I don't wan she say to other people..

I HOPE SHE CAN FACE TO MI...

Really i hope..


Sekarang i really a sillygirl..

Who the one is say my wrong to other people but not mi..

I really sad...


NOW I WAN TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE..

U really heart mi now..

i donno what i wam to say..

i just can say...


你真的伤害到我了..

现在我说什么你不开心..

我没有办法..

你要怎么做随便你..






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx cindy ... im so sry because i today din't "an wei" u ...dun ang ... cos im not happy today ...cos "they" say : if me not so gud wif u ,u will not ang them ... haizz ... nvm lah ... u take care urself lah ...

    ReplyDelete